The objective of the MBS programme is to enable the students to
work as competent managers and to meet the demand of higher level managers in
organizations, particularly in the functional areas of management Upon graduation, a
student should be able to function as a manager in business, Industry, government
and nongovernmental sector, within and outside the country, in areas like
accounting, marketing, finance and general management. The MBS program specifically
1. Equip the students with required conceptual knowledge of business and management
2. Prepare managers in the functional areas of management.
3. Develop knowledge and skill of business environment in national and global perspective.
4. Encourage entrepreneurial capabilities in students to make them effective change agents in the Nepalese society.
5. Develop research capability in the students.
6. MBS program at SSMC has its ultimate objective of educating students for professional pursuits in business, industry, and government. It is further dedicated to contributing for enhancing the knowledge and understanding of business and public administration.